Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ahhhhh a day off and it promises to be an awesome day!  First on the agenda is a cut and color, then scrappin' the remainder of the day with my good friend, Tina.  Then it's off to dinner with a childhood friend.  Sounds like a great day, no?  I am so looking forward to all that today offers!

I haven't had much time at the scrap table lately, but I did manage to get two layouts done.  One is for this week's Twisted Sketches and the other was just for fun.

Here's my layout for Twisted Sketches:


The twist this time was brads.  And mine are the tiny yellow stars that you can see above the photograph.
To see the sketch visit www.twistedsketches.org.  Lots of great sketches there for you to play with.  Feel free to join along with any of them.  If you do, be sure to post your layout on www.bostonscrapfanatics.com and list the sketch # it corresponds to.  I'll bring your layout over here and post it to share with everyone.  I truly do hope you'll join in on at least some of the sketches!

I did mention two layouts, right.  The other layout is me continuing to get some old pictures scrapped.  This one is of Robert's family.  If you look closely at the photo, you'll see a guy in the middle of all those women.  I do believe it was taken while Robert's dad was home on leave from the army!  I'm sure he's thinking "lucky me."


That's it for me today.  I'm off to that haircut and color I mentioned.  Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh!




Pin It!

1 comment: