Thursday, February 16, 2012

I just had the most wonderful birthday surprise (yes, that's right, today is my 60th birthday)!  My old employer, Pamela, owner of Pamela Hart Landscape Services, where I worked for 11 years, just came by my current place of employment with a huge bouquet of flowers.  She and Lucia, another friend from the landscape company surprised me - totally.  Words cannot express how touched I am that they remembered me.   I am  truly blessed to have worked for Pamela and to have met some of the kindest and nicest people while working there!  Thank you both!


And how cute is this card that Dawn taped to my door this morning ... Peter Pan was my favorite fairy tale growing up!  


And it came complete with extra cuts so I can do a layout on my fav fairy tale!  Thanks, Dawn!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are just beautiful.

    Happy birthday and I truly hope you get spoiled you so deserve it

    ReplyDelete