Friday, October 5, 2012

What a day!!!  In trying to fix the issues with the forum, I crashed the entire board.  I am waiting anxiously for our host to restore it.  Can I just say how stressful this has been?  OMG.  I hate that I cannot manage my own website - totally frustrating!

In the meantime, the fun over at www.bostonscrapfanatics.com continues with Pins for Points.  Here's a Pin that inspired me ... I just love the layers and the shapes and the colors!


Here's what I did with it:


I just love when I can use up old papers and embellies, don't you?  This is an old Basic Grey "Autumn Leaves" pack that I've had for ages now!

Well let's hope the forum is back soon.  See you there!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on this LO! Everything matches beautifully! Don't stress about the forum. We will be there when it is back!

    ReplyDelete