Monday, October 22, 2012


It's Monday and I had a great relaxing weekend and hope that you all did as well.  I got a few projects done around the house - and a little more on the never-ending scrap room organization!  I seem to be on an all white kick lately, and managed to get another layout done for Avery's book.  I'm loving the look of white on white.  I guess I'll have to move on to another color soon, as all of the Christening pictures are done and in her book already.  You honestly don't need much on an all white layout - just the white on white itself lends itself to a certain elegance.

Isn't the little dress cute? It's an origami pattern!


And, don't forget, we have some fun challenges going on at www.bostonscrapfanatics.com.  This past week, Tina's Tuesday challenge was inspired by the Presidential election.  Can't wait to see what folks come up with for that one!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Carol the origami dress came out fabulous and the LO is just stunning. Love the white on white!!

    ReplyDelete