Sunday, September 9, 2012

The retreat is almost here!  I cannot wait.  My living room looks like a warehouse with box after box packed and labeled.  

I'm printing out instructions for the make and takes.  Then I'll kit them up tomorrow.  

I have a meeting at The Colonial Inn tomorrow at 3 to give final numbers for breakfast.  And I have a few questions to ask.  When I get back tomorrow, I'll let you all know about wireless connections throughout the Inn.  And, yes, the floor in the crop room will have electrical outlets so feel free to bring OTT Lights and electronic cutting machines.  If you have any specific questions, shoot me an email at: onlycarol1@comcast.net or message me on Facebook.

And, it's time for another way to earn a ticket for the Grand Calibur.  So for this one, show me the make and take you created with Joyce (a CTMH Consultant) and you'll earn an extra ticket!

See you soon!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment