Thursday, September 27, 2012

Phew!  Life has been a bit of a whirlwind since returning from our retreat.  I still have to get back to everyone that's emailed me, and I will do that, honestly.

Since returning I've started a new job, Mic has had surgery and I've begun renovations in my kitchen and upstairs at Eligio's apartment.

I've managed to get one layout done and that's about it!  I still need to finish up my "Unforgettable Memories" canvas from Lynette's class.  And, speaking of that, on Tuesday of this week, Lynette emailed me a set of complete step-by-step instructions.  If you would like a copy, email me at onlycarol1@comcast.net and I'll send you a copy.  I do hope that those of us that haven't finished our projects will do so.  I cannot wait to proudly display mine in my Living Room.

Enjoy the crisp air and fall colors.  We'll chat again soon.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment