Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I met with the Colonial Inn yesterday to dot my "i"s and cross my "t"s.  We are all set to go.  I am so excited.  This promises to be an exceptionally fun weekend for all.

And, speaking of fun, look what our CTMH consultant, Joyce Combs, has for us!


See what Close To My Heart has for you in September:

September is National Stamping Month and Close To My Heart has an Exclusive Acrylix Double Stamp Set for $5.00 during our September Campaign.  Visit my CTMH website www.joycecombs.myctmh.com for details how you can earn one for your very own and a video showing how versatile this awesome Stamp Set is.  It's a "Must Have" to add to your Stamp collection!    
The first Crop attendee to place a qualifying website order to earn this exclusive Stamp Set for $5.00, will win their choice of a $9.95 Paper Pack from our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, FREE, as a gift from me!  

Thanks for the little 'extra' Joyce.  See you in 3 days!

And, now back to additional ways to earn tickets for our Door Prize (the Grand Calibur)!  Let's see, it's Sept. 11th and I do have a friend in Afghanistan so bring me a thank you card and envelope and I'll give you TWO more tickets toward the door prize.

That's about it for today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow because I'll have a surprise add-on fun event to share with you.  Who says BostonAreaScrapFanatics don't have fun! We are all about the fun and laughter!!!  Soooooooo LET THE FUN BEGIN!
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment