Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ahhhhh Saturday.  Sweet!

I'm up early, despite the fact that it's Saturday, because I love having an 'edge' on my day.  I've taken care of my houseplants, fertilized the flowers outdoors and started another layout.  And, of course, consumed my usual early morning pot of coffee.

I've got lots of loose ends to tie up for our Sept. Retreat and will get to some of that tomorrow.  But today is for playing.

I've been playing with monochromatic colors lately and here's my latest addition to Avery's baby book:


I'm actually pretty pleased with how it came out.

I've come to acknowledge that it's the simple, clean lines that come easy to me, even though I'm always chasing after the layered vintage/grunge look.   I have a great wedding photo of my Mom and Dad that I want to work on next.  I'm hoping I can do it justice as I have a 12 x 12 frame I'd like to put it in.  We'll see ...

Have a wonderful, blessed day ... and remember today will be what you make of it.  Make it a memorable one!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment