Monday, November 5, 2012

In my best singing voice:  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go ...

But I am determined to honor Thanksgiving first!  I got a feeling the holidays are going to be a whirlwind this year.  I am feeling the pressure to get a few gifts made and have one finished so far.  Well, it's almost finished.  It needs to go into a 12 x 12 shadowbox frame.  I have it on order, and am just waiting for that wonderful UPS guy to deliver it!

It's for a friend that just had a baby boy.  The papers are G45 "Little Darlings" and the chipboard embellishements are from Crate Paper.  That little train just had to win a spot on the canvas!


I'm currently working on one other for Avery's Nana!  I'll post a picture of that one once it's done.  And, speaking of Avery, I'm almost done with her first year book.  I am holding two spots: one for a Thanksgiving picture and another for a Christmas picture.  Once I have those, the album will be completed.  Yay me!  It feels so good to finish a project!

Now on to BostonAreaScrapFanatics news.  We are doing "Pins for Points" again for November.  There are some great inspirational projects posted.  Check 'em out here:  www.bostonscrapfanatics.com  And, this past Saturday was our fundraiser Crop for Cooper.  It was a small event, but we did manage to raise $500. The highpoint of the day was Cooper's visit.  What a nice kid he is!  And a miracle!  That child is walking without assistance, speaking clearly, and showing no physical handicap.  Thank you God.

Well, it's Monday and I need to get a move on.

Have a wonderful day and an even better week!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment