Monday, September 10, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO CONCORD

I leave in just 3 days for Concord.  I am soooo looking forward to this.  I'm meeting with The Colonial Inn today at 3pm to finalize a few details.  Once that's done, all I need to do is pack my 'stuff' and my suitcase and I'm ready to roll!

I also want to remind folks - check Lynette's supply list.  It's in the August section of this blog.  It is important to show up to her class prepared and ready to go.  Her work is extremely detailed and we will need every minute of the 4 hours scheduled for the class.  You do not want to lag behind because you do not have the materials or tools.  Just sayin' ...

One of our vendors is 31 Gifts.  Here's what Janice has to say about them:

Every Thirty-One style was designed with you in mind.  They're all solutions that make your life a little easier.  Whether it's style, organization, the perfect giftable item - you've come to the right place.
From totes or purses you can wear while you’re out and about, thermals to help you transport food and drinks to a party, or organizational items to help you keep your house neat and tidy, Thirty-One has a solution! Our Consultants will have you believing in styles that fit you perfectly.  
When you host a Thirty-One Gifts party for your girlfriends, you get so much in return!   September Special: For every $31 you spend, get 31% off anything in the NEW Fall Catalog!
Janice Guazzo, Independent Senior Consultant
********************




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment